We're pretty used to online casinos regularly adding new games to their libraries. They do so in order to keep their content fresh and in an attempt to stay one step ahead of their competitors.
For example, Microgaming casinos usually benefit from three or four new games a month while others are perhaps more sporadic. However, Genting Casino has really upped the stakes by adding the impressive number of nine new games to offering.
Admittedly, not all of the games are brand new, but they're new to Genting Casino which shows a commitment to expanding their selection of slots – something which is always nice to see.
The slots all come courtesy of Playtech and some of them have been a big hit at other casinos so we're sure they'll go down well at Genting too. The list of new games is as follows:
- Gladiator Jackpot
- Frankie Dettori's Magic Seven
- The Mummy
- Viking Mania
- Lucky Panda
- Everybody's Jackpot
- Wings of Gold
- Wild Games
- Football Fans
- Hot Gems
- Goddess of Life
Of these slots, the big name ones are the branded titles at the tip such as Gladiator, Frankie Dettori's Magic Seven and The Mummy. However, we implore you to give some of the other games a chance as well.
Everybody's Jackpot is a particular highlight and has added to Genting's already impressive selection of progressive jackpot games. It is described as 'a revolutionary multi-player progressive jackpot slot' which all sounds pretty intriguing to us.
The slot has two different bonus rounds, the first of which consists of 12 free spins which can be re-triggered during play. Then the icing on the cake is the second bonus round which consists of a progressive jackpot that is randomly triggered. When a player wins this progressive they receive 70% of the jackpot and as it's a multi-player the game the love is shared around with the other 30% going to other players in the game.
Seeing as we've just had the Olympic Games you may well be in a sporting mood. Well the Wild Games slot is here to cater for that. It includes everything that you'd expect to see in a sporting event; swimming dogs, jumping hippos and sprinting cheetahs.
The highlight of this slot revolves around said animal activities as they constitute bonuses that can lead you to free games that come with generous multipliers. As an added bonus, Wild Games is also Genting Casino's slot of the week for this week so if you're quick then you could bag yourself an extra advantage. This would come in the form of double comp points which may not be the most glamorous of prizes but they soon add up to cashback and extra bonuses. It could even get you further up the Genting VIP scheme - which given its quality makes it very much worth doing.